Success is not final, failure is not fatal - it is the courage to continue that counts.
- Sir Winston Churchill

Sunday, April 10, 2016

Aand # 6...

Greg, Hannah and I participated in the Bridgestreet 1/2 marathon this morning. It was an early morning for us (the race started at 7:00) and I'm ready to get some rest now!
After having been sick all week, I wasn't even sure I was going to be able to participate. It all worked out though and now I can add AL to the state I ran a 1/2 in... ;-)

Greg, Hannah und ich haben heute beim Bridgestreet 1/2 Marathon mitgemacht. Wir mussten sehr bald aufstehen (es ging um 7:00 Uhr los) und dafuer ruhe ich mich jetzt ein bissl aus.
Nachdem ich die ganze Woche krank war, war ich mir gar nicht sicher ob ich ueberhaupt mitlaufen konnte. Hat alles geklappt und jetzt kann ich AL zu den Staaten dazu zaehlen in denen ich einen 1/2 Marathon gelaufen bin... ;-)

4 comments:

  1. Congrats, Anke. You're really amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you were well enough to go, and I hope everyone stays healthy!! Cute photo of you all :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are awesome. I could never....ever....so I really admire you and your family.

    ReplyDelete