Success is not final, failure is not fatal - it is the courage to continue that counts.
- Sir Winston Churchill

Saturday, October 3, 2015

Citron

I finished the citron shawl I was working on a few days ago. After a quick wash and a light blocking it is ready to go. Just in time too, since it was meant as a gift...

Vor ein paar Tagen wurde das citron Tuch fertig an dem ich die letzen paar Wochen gestrickt hatte. Kurz gewaschen und dann in Form gebracht wurde es genau rechtzeitig fertig um es zu verschenken...



7 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I have enjoyed my own knitting adventures over the past two years more than I could have imagined!! Thanks so much for giving me the inspiration to push myself to try harder things. I am now making something in herringbone stitch and loving it.
    Your friend in fiber....

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous colour! I hope it is well received :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is absolutely beautiful, Anke! You do such beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful and who ever it the recipient of such a lovely gift is very lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is stunning, and I love the colour!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE it!! Great color and that pattern is the perfect pattern, don't you think??

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a citron on the needles...I much neglected citron, might I sheepishly say. Congrats on finishing yours! :)

    ReplyDelete