Success is not final, failure is not fatal - it is the courage to continue that counts.
- Sir Winston Churchill

Sunday, September 6, 2015

Hitofude

I finished (my first) Hitofude and I cannot say enough positive things about this pattern!
I absolutely LOVE it and will definitely knit it again!
There were a few times in the beginning where I questioned how it would all work out, but it always came together. 
It is such a lightweight little sweater and I'm in love with the color as well. It's still way too hot to wear it, but fall will be here soon enough...

Meine (erste) Hitofude Jacke ist endlich fertig geworden und ich kann das Muster wirklich nur loben!
Ich bin total begeistert von diesem Jaeckchen und werde es ganz bestimmt noch einmal stricken!
Am Anfang hatte ich oefter Zweifel ob es wohl wirklich alles so funktionieren wuerde, aber ich habe dem Muster vertraut und es hat immer alles geklappt. 
Die Jacke ist super leicht und ich liebe die Farbe! Jetzt muss es nur noch etwas kuehler werden, so dass ich die Jacke auch anziehen kann. Naja, der Herbst wird bald Einzug halten...


15 comments:

  1. I think that would look terrific in black for a formal (?) look!
    Nice Job, Anke. My gosh, you have talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it is gorgeous Anke. I love the colour, and can't wait to see it on you, when it is cool enough. Seeing yours makes me want to knit one for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning, just stunning Anke and I absolutely love the color, it will look so beautiful on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your hitofude turned out BEAUTIFUL!!!! I remember feeling the same way in the beginning....and I still can't quite get my head around how it actually works! Love the color, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!!! I knew you would like it and how it feels, and I love the way it makes you think as a knitter :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!! What a great little sweater! You will enjoy wearing that, I am sure...and i would love to see how it looks on you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's absolutely gorgeous! I love the color! Wonderful FO that you will wear for many years to come!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh pretty pretty pretty! What a gorgeous colour and a sweet pattern - beautiful knitting :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's turned out wonderfully. I keep seeing this pattern around on various blogs, starting to think I might need to make one for myself at some point!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! What an accomplishment to finish this pattern. I'm sure you are excited to wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Hitofude. This pattern is on my list for this year so I love seeing how it turns out when it's finished!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning! I too love the color. Have fun wearing it when the weather cools down.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh it's gorgeous, I can't wait to start mine.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow - that is really beautiful. You are very talented!

    ReplyDelete