Success is not final, failure is not fatal - it is the courage to continue that counts.
- Sir Winston Churchill

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Hannah's junior prom

WARNING!! Massive photo overload ahead!
I just couldn't decide which ones to post, so you pretty much get them all. :-)
Last night was Hannah's junior prom. 
Sometimes I still can't wrap my head around the fact that this school year is almost over, our "baby" will be a senior next and college is next.
She is growing up for sure...

ACHTUNG!!! Es folgen extrem viele Photos!
Ich konnte mich nicht entscheiden welche ich zeigen wollte, also bekommt ihr alle zu sehen. :-)
Gestern Abend war Hannah's junior prom.
Ich kann es manchmal gar nicht fassen, dass dieses Schuljahr fast zu Ende ist und unser "Baby" naechstes Jahr ein Senior ist und dann in's College geht.
Sie wird erwachsen...

 My friend did a wonderful job doing Hannah's hair. She has done it for every dance and she never disappoints.

Meine Freundin hat auch dieses Mal wieder Hannah's Haare gemacht. Sie hat sie ihr fuer alle festlichen Anlaesse gemacht und auch dieses Mal sah es wieder klasse aus.



















7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness-she looks absolutely stunning! I adore her dress and shoes; so pretty AND so classy. So many of the girls her age tend to dress TOO old and scantily; they should take a lesson from Hannah!!!! I hope they had a blast. You should be proud of the lovely young lady that she is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why you couldn't pick a favorite. She looks amazing. I hope she had a wonderful time. Oh, to be young again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks absolutely beautiful! All of the photos are so wonderful, they are both very photogenic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn't have been able to pick just a few either and am so happy you posted all the photos. OMG, your daughter is stunning and her beau is quite handsome too. Such a great looking couple and I hope they had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful girl, beautiful updo, and such a lovely couple!! Oh my I bet you were so happy to photo them and capture that moment!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hannah is gorgeous...surely she looks as you did at that age! #9 is my favorite...even though you can't see his face I know he is thinking what a lucky guy he is to be taking Hannah as his date to the prom. Great job with the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your daughter is beautiful! Thank you so much for having me on your blogroll. I'm a new follower. Nice to meet you :-)
    xoxo
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete