Success is not final, failure is not fatal - it is the courage to continue that counts.
- Sir Winston Churchill

Monday, April 27, 2015

Weekend fun

Sunday morning the four of us had a bit of family fun together. 
Greg had found a "groupon" for horseback riding and we thought we'd give it a try.
We all enjoyed it a whole bunch and have already decided to try and make this an activity we'll do more often. 
Gotta love "groupon". :-)

Sonntag frueh hatten wir vier ein bissl Spass miteinander.
Vor ein paar Wochen fand Greg einen "groupon" (online coupon website) fuer eine Stunde Reiten, und wir alle hatten Lust es mal auszuprobieren.
Es hat uns allen grossen Spass gemacht und wir werden versuchen es immer wieder mal zu machen.
"Groupon" ist klasse! :-)






14 comments:

  1. I have never ridden a horse but I think I'd like it if it was a really nice horse. Looks like a fun family outing and I read on my blog you had water heater troubles, not fun at all!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had never done anything like this before either, but the horses were nice and calm and it was a great experience.

      Delete
  2. I love the last photo of all of you on your horses! I love to horseback ride, one of my daughter in loves is a horse trainer.
    I signed up for Groupon, but for some reason it thinks I live in Asheville, NC!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tracey, you can sign up for different areas on groupon. I did it in Mobile when we went to see the battleship (still get offers from there) and from our immediate area.

      Delete
  3. Looks as though everyone had a great time. I love it that your girls are teenagers and the amount of family time you have together. It's the only way to go when it comes to raising a family, but sadly, these days, it seems a lost art. Hugs to you, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dianna. We all really enjoyed it and plan on going again.

      Delete
  4. Groupon is awesome. My uncle just took an amazing trip to Peru through Groupon. He said it was a great deal and they had a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, groupon is fabulous! The only "bad" experience we had was with the hotel we booked for our Atlanta trip. It looks awesome on groupon/their website, but in reality it was only so so. Oh well, can't win them all, right? ;-)

      Delete
  5. How fun!
    Wow--there's a deal on just about anything, isn't there!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun experience. Love that last shot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like fun, how lovely that you all did it. I hope my children still want to do stuff with me when they are teenagers :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes they want to do stuff with us, sometimes they don't. ;-)

      Delete