Success is not final, failure is not fatal - it is the courage to continue that counts.
- Sir Winston Churchill

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Sunday bike ride

Greg and I enjoyed this spring like weather and went for another bike ride.
It was the perfect day for it and no dog incident today either. :-)
Found a couple of places that we want to go back to later an go fishing.

Greg und ich haben das Fruehlingswetter ausgenutzt und sind eine Runde Motorrad gefahren.
Es war der perfekte Tag dafuer und dieses Mal wurden wir auch nicht von einem Hund gejagt.:-)
Wir haben ein paar Orte gefunden die wir spaeter mit Angel in der Hand wieder besuchen werden. 










7 comments:

  1. I'm glad y'all were able to get out and enjoy this beautiful weather that has settled in the south and without mean dogs makes it even better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. look at your sunny skies! and yay for no dog incident (don't get me started....). I'm glad you two were out and about getting fresh air, I bet you felt so happy when you came home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful area you live in! And the sky was so blue! I love that. After this long hard winter this has been a much needed change.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like such a nice weekend Anke. I can not wait to get some weather like that here in the north east. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you guys had fun! I'm glad there were no dog incidents this time. Lovely area. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy to hear you didn't have any dogs chasing you down this time :) Looks like a lovely ride.

    ReplyDelete