Success is not final, failure is not fatal - it is the courage to continue that counts.
- Sir Winston Churchill

Friday, March 13, 2015

Hermione loves Ron

That's the name of the pattern for this hat and I adore it!
As soon as I cast off this one, I got started on another one just like it.
This one was already gifted, the next one I'm keeping for myself. :-)

So heisst das Muster fuer diese Muetze und ich finde es ganz toll!
Ich war kaum mit dieser Muetze fertig, habe ich gleich nochmal eine angefangen.
Diese wurde heute schon verschenkt, die naechste behalte ich aber selber. :-)

This picture shows the color the best, so bight and cheerful.

Dieses Bild zeigt die Farben am besten, so schoen bunt und froehlich.

6 comments:

  1. What a great hat, I can see why you want one for yourself :) Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely, what a great name for a pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bright colors, Anke. The pattern is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I might have to make one then! Love the bright bold colors! Freshens up the day since it's cloudy most of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The name is fabulous...and the colors are gorgeous! I can see why you wanted one for yourself.

    ReplyDelete