Success is not final, failure is not fatal - it is the courage to continue that counts.
- Sir Winston Churchill

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Good morning

I was sitting at the computer checking e-mails when I noticed everything outside seemed to glow red. 
I looked up and there it was a - beautiful rainbow.
What a great way to start the day!
Ich sass am Computer um meine e-mails zu lesen, als auf einmal alles draussen rot "geglueht" hat.
Als ich nach oben sah, hat mich dieser wunderschoene Regenbogen begruesst.
Ein toller Start in den Tag!


 The rainbow was to the left side of our house and this glorious sky was to the right.
Der Regenbogen war auf der linken Seite von unserem Haus aus gesehen und dieser tolle Sonnenaufgang war rechts.


5 comments:

  1. Stunning!
    What a terrific start to the day.
    Looks like it's gonna be a good one. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing! I saw a pink sky this morning and my aunt called me to tell me how glorious the sky was on her way to work. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is a good way to start the day. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, wow, wow Anke, that is so beautiful and how wonderful that you were there to capture it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. GRAND way to start the day! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete