Success is not final, failure is not fatal - it is the courage to continue that counts.
- Sir Winston Churchill

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Hats, take two...

Every day when I go to the mailbox, it feels a bit like Christmas!
There are still lots of beautiful hats coming in and I get so excited seeing them.
My friend has LOVED the first ones I was able to give her and they made her very happy.
I love seeing her wear the different ones, and I can't thank you all enough for helping out and getting those knitting needles and crochet hooks going!
Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!
Thank you Donna, Kim, Jenna, Monica, Jennifer and Mari!!

Jeden Tag wenn ich den Postkasten aufmache habe ich das Gefuehl das es Weihnachten ist!
Es kommen immer noch viele Muetzen fuer meine Freundin hier an und ich freue mich riesig ueber jede einzelne.
Meine Freundin hat sich total ueber die verschiedenen Muetzen gefreut und hat schon viele verschiedene davon getragen.
Ich kann nicht oft genug Danke sagen. Danke das ihr gestrickt und gehaekelt habt, danke das ihr euch die Zeit genommen habt und danke das ihr mir die Muetzen geschickt habt!!
Herzlichen Dank Donna, Kim, Jenna, Monica, Jennifer und Mari!!






5 comments:

  1. I enjoyed it so much Anke. Thank you for giving the opportunity to serve your friend. :0) mari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great selection of hats- different styles, colors and techniques. Hope your friend is doing ok.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my oh my are you collecting hats :) I'm happy to hear your friend is cheered by the hats, may she heal quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a blessing that the hats are still coming in for your friend. You are always thinking of others, Anke, and I know it comes back to you. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. This makes me so very happy to see all the hats coming in. It was a joy to knit up a hat for her, and I am glad to hear they are bringing a little joy to her world during this difficult time.

    Thank you for organizing it, it is always so nice to be able to spread a little light in someones world. xo

    ReplyDelete