Success is not final, failure is not fatal - it is the courage to continue that counts.
- Sir Winston Churchill

Friday, October 3, 2014

# 2

Handmade Christmas present # 2 is done! 
This "honeycomb cowl" is made with the same yarn as the last cowl I made.
What can I say, I just really love this fall color right now! 
Selbstgestricktes Weihnachtsgeschenk # 2 ist vor ein paar Tagen von den Nadeln gehuepft.
Dieser "honeycomb cowl" (wieder ein Infinity Schal) wurde aus der gleichen Wolle als mein letzter Schal gestrickt. 
Ich liebe diese Herbstfarbe im Augenblick!


4 comments:

  1. The color is amazing and does make me feel fall-ish!!! Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that color too Anke and I really like how wonderful it looks in the honeycomb pattern.
    You are really on the move with your Christmas knitting.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely, what a gorgeous gift! (and wow, you are so organised!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful and look at you go with the christmas list!!!

    ReplyDelete