Success is not final, failure is not fatal - it is the courage to continue that counts.
- Sir Winston Churchill

Thursday, September 25, 2014

#1

The first one is done - as in the first handmade Christmas present. 
I liked the "mock crock sock" pattern so much that I decided to use in in a cowl. 
It's just my opinion, but I think it turned out very well. 
Das erste handgemachte Weihnachtsgeschenk ist fertig!
Das "mock crock sock" Muster hat mir so gut gefallen, dass ich beschloss einen cowl (Infinity Schal) damit zu stricken.
Ist vielleicht nur meine Meinung, aber ich finde es ist richtig schoen geworden. 


4 comments:

  1. It's not just your opinion Anke, I think it turned out great too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful Anke! love the texture and yay for a holiday present done!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great!!! That was a smart idea. And how awesome that you have one gift done already?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with your opinion; it is lovely!!

    ReplyDelete