Success is not final, failure is not fatal - it is the courage to continue that counts.
- Sir Winston Churchill

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Kitchen blog hop

Lots of things going on in our kitchen right now. 
Lots of things being brought in from the garden as well.
I love this time of year!
In der Kueche ist momentan immer etwas los.
Wir ernten viel im Garten und das wird natuerlich sofort verwertet.
Ich liebe diese Jahreszeit!






 Not food, but in the kitchen. :-) We thought the light-bulbs had gone out in the kitchen, turned out to be the ballast. Thankfully Greg is very handy and was able to fix it!
Kein Essen, aber in der Kueche. :-) Wir dachten die Leuchtrohre in der Kuechenlampe mussten erneuert werden, dann war es aber ein groessere Aktion die Lampe selbst zu reparieren. Bin froh, dass Greg das selbst reparieren konnte!




 First batch of salsa!
Die erste selbstgemachte Salsa!
Joining Heather

14 comments:

  1. Anke-you've been so busy. Your post has made me so hungry. It all looks delish-but the bread---I'd KILL for a slice right now--darn restrictive diet I'm on. I miss that most of all!!
    Have a wonderful day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, so much going on in your kitchen. I'm glad you have light. I especially love the different coloured beans.
    debx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bread looks delicious. What are the round yellow things from the garden? Some kind of squash?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are lemon squash. They taste like "normal" squash but are lemon shaped. They also seem to be pretty resistant to squash bugs which is a huge plus. :-)

      Delete
  4. Oh Anke...everything looks so good...all of your produce, the bread, the cookies being mixed up! YUM YUM :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this time of year too, all the garden goodness that comes into the kitchen.
    I'm glad you have a live in handy man, I do too and they are pretty great in my book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your garden bounty is inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't homemade salsa the best!?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yes, I love this time of year, also, and we have just started to bring in a little something on a daily basis. Also, I have no idea what I would do without my handy man around.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, it all looks so delicious! The roasted peppers are so pretty browning in your pan. Thanks for sharing with us!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Look at all the fresh goodies! Yummmmmmy.
    Isn't it great having a handy husband??
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. busy kitchen!!!! all looks sooooo yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. your garden is producing some lovely veggies! Lucky you! We are waiting for something to pick...still.

    ReplyDelete