Success is not final, failure is not fatal - it is the courage to continue that counts.
- Sir Winston Churchill

Sunday, June 22, 2014

She's here!!!

My mom arrived from Germany and we're having fun together!!! 
Love, love, love having her here!!!
Today we went to Nashville to check out Opry Mills and the Opryland hotel. 
Meine Mama ist zu Besuch aus Dtld aund wir haben Spass miteinander!!!
Ich bin so froh, dass sie hier ist!!
Heute sind wir nach Nashville gefahren und haben Opry Mills und das Opryland Hotel unsicher gemacht. 




7 comments:

  1. I know you are going to have the best time, enjoy!

    My daughter, son in law and Emerson will be moving to Germany in 2015; I will be traveling there not long after :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you know where they'll be moving to? I hope you'll love it when you get to visit!!

      Delete
    2. Yes, they are going to Kaiserslautern.

      Delete
  2. hi MOM!!!!!!! Tell her I said that. I'm glad you are having fun and please take photos of what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ich wünsch Euch ganz viel Spass miteinander. Grüss Renate von mir. Liebe Grüsse von Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful!!! I hope she has a nice long stay planned. Seeing your girls having fun is a joy for me!!!
    Have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nashville is such a fun city. We try to go their a few times a year (Go Predators!) We love Opryland Hotel - so beautiful!! I hope she has a lovely visit.

    ReplyDelete