Success is not final, failure is not fatal - it is the courage to continue that counts.
- Sir Winston Churchill

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Every.Single.Day

Rain, thunderstorms, lightning has been a daily occurrence since last Thursday.
We're all getting a bit stir crazy and hope there's an end in sight soon.
Where is our summer and where do I go to complain???
Regen, Gewitter, Blitz und Donner sind seit letztem Donnerstag an der Tagesordnung.
Langsam reicht es uns allen und wir moechten gerne raus!
Wo ist unser Sommer und wo kann ich mich beschweren?? 



7 comments:

  1. And after you it heads my way. We have been having showers everyday, but then the sun comes out and the humidity is so unbearable it's like a sauna. I am about ready to just pitch a tent on the beach and stay there! And don't even get me started on how bad my long dirt [mud] road has become.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like our week a week or so ago. The humidity was almost unbearable once the rain stopped and the sun came out. We are being blessed with rain...we really needed it for the gardens off and on since Sunday. Hope things dry up for you a bit soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since I've been home it's been cloudy and dreary, same as I left it. I wish I could send you some dry sunny weather! Maybe next week??? Either way I see knitting time at your house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hallo Anke,
    glaube mir das Wetter in Deutschland ist schlimm zur zeit ziehen Unwetter durch. Nur der Norden hat bis jetzt Glück und bekommt nichts ab.
    da sind wir dann froh wenn es nur Regnet und gewittert. außerdem hat der Sommer ja noch länger Zeit sich anzustrengen !
    Alles liebe
    Doris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, that's a lot of rain! Here's hoping for some sunshine soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blah on the summer storms. We get them too; luckily ours usually come and go. I hope you get to enjoy some summer soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You made my son's day with your AL grill cover! Now he thinks we need one! :)

    ReplyDelete