Success is not final, failure is not fatal - it is the courage to continue that counts.
- Sir Winston Churchill

Monday, May 12, 2014

Scenes from our weekend

Just a few pictures:
Went to a crawfish boil at our friends house. It was fantastic!
Nur ein paar Photos:
Am Samstag waren wir bei Freunden zu einem "crawfish boil" eingeladen. Es war genial!



 My mother's day gifts, love them!
Meine Muttertagsgeschenke, sind sie nicht schoen!
 Nadia working on a school project.
Nadia hatte ein Projekt fuer die Schule zu machen.
 Bike ride
Motorradfahrt

5 comments:

  1. what fun! are your gifts trellises? that's what they look like to me, love the bright punch of colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Karen, they are trellises for my beans. The bright colors are what attracted me to them. Now lets hope the beans will like them and climb.

      Delete
  2. A crawfish is something that looks interesting. What do they taste like?

    I LOVE the trellises! Your girls know their mama and her love of color...they are beautiful. Looking forward to seeing them covered with some garden goodness!

    I am excited to show you what Carroll is currently working on for our tomatoes this year. Hope to take some pics a little later and post to the album on facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dianna, to me the crawfish tasted something like shrimp. It was boiled with sausage, potatoes, corn, mushrooms, garlic.... Soooo good!
    Can't wait to see what Carroll has come up with for the tomatoes. I really enjoyed seeing your garden pictures recently. The seedlings looked great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colorful trellises are gorgeous; perfect. Crawfish??? I've not eaten them….although I hear they are delish. Glad you had a nice weekend; you deserve it.
    XO

    ReplyDelete