Success is not final, failure is not fatal - it is the courage to continue that counts.
- Sir Winston Churchill

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Off the needles

I finally finished the shawl! It took me quite a while, but that is not because I didn't enjoy the process. It just seems like I don't have as much time to knit during the warmer month since more time is spent outside in the garden.
Nothing new on the needles yet, I'm still trying to decide what I want to knit next.
Das Tuch ist endlich fertig! Ich habe das Gefuehl das es ewig gedauert hat, aber nicht weil es mir keinen Spass gemacht hat. Wenn es warm draussen ist, sind wir einfach mehr im Garten als im Haus und so wird auch weniger gestrickt.
Ein neues Projekt habe ich noch nicht angefangen, muss erst mal sehen was ich als naechstes stricken moechte. 



3 comments:

  1. oh ANKE!!!!! that is simply gorgeous! I love the colors, and the wingspan is something you could wrap yourself in :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW...that is one beautiful shawl, Anke! I don't seem to crochet quite as much in the summer months either. Love being outside in the sunshine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it….it came out beautiful!

    ReplyDelete