Success is not final, failure is not fatal - it is the courage to continue that counts.
- Sir Winston Churchill

Monday, February 24, 2014

Blogger Swap


Sweet Potato Claire hosted a blogger swap a while back and I decided to participate.
I mailed my gifts out last week (have not heard from the recipient yet), and today I received mine from my swap partner Peggy. (She blogs over at The simple Woman)
I love the gifts I received!! Peggy made me some beautiful cards, a braided coaster and a sweet wall hanging made from an embroidery hoop. 
Thank you very much Peggy!!
Vor ein paar Wochen hat Sweet Potato Claire einen blogger swap angeboten, und ich beschloss mitzumachen. Ich habe meine Geschenke letzte Woche geschickt (habe leider noch nicht gehoert ob sie angekommen sind), und heute bekam ich die von meinem swap Partner Peggy. 
Sie hat sich sehr viel Muehe mit den Geschenken gemacht und mir gefallen sie alle super gut! Sie hat mir ein paar schoene Karten gebastelt, einen Untersetzter aus geflochtenem Stoff gemacht und dann noch einen Stickrahmen schoen verziert.
Vielen herzlichen Dank Peggy!!




8 comments:

  1. Oh what fun it was to put these things together for you! :-) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you again Peggy, everything is lovely!!

      Delete
  2. how sweet! thanks so much for participating, Anke! (and Peggy)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a lot of fun Amanda, would love to do it again sometime. :-)

      Delete
  3. Your gifts are just wonderful Anke. The swap has been so much fun hasn't it? I hope there are more in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so many pretty things :) This swap has been a fun activity and just perfect for this time of year to sweep away the ends of winter!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun is that??? I love all your goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know Peggy from doing the Simple Woman's Daybook and her other blogs. She is a treasure and it looks as if she sent you some treasures as well!

    ReplyDelete