Success is not final, failure is not fatal - it is the courage to continue that counts.
- Sir Winston Churchill

Friday, December 20, 2013

Another "Wurm"

Recently it was quite cold here, which meant I got to wear my Wurm hat to work every morning. One of my friends and coworkers loved it and asked if I could knit her one as well. She offered to pay me for the knitting, but we decided to barter instead. Free haircuts for me and a nice warm hat for her. I love it when things work out like that. :-)
Vor kurzer Zeit war es hier ziemlich kalt (viel zu kalt fuer diese Jahreszeit) und so konnte ich jeden Frueh meine "Wurm" Muetze tragen. Eine Freundin und Arbeitskollegin war von der Muetze vollauf begeistert und fragte mich, ob ich ihr auch eine stricken koennte. Sie wollte mir dafuer eigentlich Geld geben, aber wir haben dann beschlossen zu tauschen. Ich stricke ihr die Muetze, dafuer schneidet sie uns dann die Haare. Ich liebe es wenn solche Tauschaktionen funktionieren! :-)

3 comments:

  1. I think sharing talents is a great way to go! Your knitting is always so beautiful! Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a gorgeous hat and I love the idea of bartering!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at how cute….and your hair will be just as darling!

    ReplyDelete