Success is not final, failure is not fatal - it is the courage to continue that counts.
- Sir Winston Churchill

Monday, August 19, 2013

Back to school

The summer break has just flown by and today it's back to school for everybody.
Hannah is now in 10th grade and Nadia in 8th.
My "babies" are growing up way too fast!!
Unsere Sommerferien sind nun vorbei und heute gehen alle wieder in die Schule.
Hannah ist nun in der 10. Klasse und Nadia in der 8.
Meine "Babies" werden viel zu schnell erwachsen!!

11 comments:

  1. Oh my...they sure have grown up!! Enjoy your free "Mom" time!!
    Have a great day...
    Bev

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly no free mom time for me - I went back to work today as well. ;-)

      Delete
  2. It's been fun watching them grow up in just the few years I've known you, Anke! They are beautiful young ladies. Hope they have a great first day back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dianna! I'm about to find out how their day went...

      Delete
  3. I hope they have a lovely first day of school, they look all grown up!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, makes me a little sad...

      Delete
  4. Look at how great they look! Two beauties.
    I hope they have a wonderful school year!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Suz, I hope it'll be a good year for them! Last year in middle school for Nadia... :-(

      Delete
  5. http://youtu.be/Ll187f27Pxg

    Anke, I couldn't find your email address anywhere....so I'm posting this here.
    I saw this video this morning and it cracked me up. I had to share it with you.....enjoy!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd seen it before Suz, but thanks for sharing it with me today. I needed a laugh... :-)

      Delete
  6. Du Sagst es !!! ;-) Liebe Grüsse Sylvia

    ReplyDelete