Success is not final, failure is not fatal - it is the courage to continue that counts.
- Sir Winston Churchill

Monday, January 28, 2013

What's wrong with this picture??

Since it was  a nice and mild day, I went outside to do a bit of yard cleanup. Found these, trying to to bloom! It's only January, what is going on??
Da es heute ein milder, schoener Tag war, bin ich raus in den Garten um ein bissl aufzuraemen und sauber zu machen. Dabei habe ich dann diese voreiligen Blumen entdeckt. Was soll denn jetzt das schon, ist doch erst Januar??


7 comments:

  1. Wow! I had better get busy with yard cleanup! Our redbud trees started blooming last week, won't be long now and I'll be behind again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will soon have beautiful flowers.

    Here in Mid-Missouri it was 77 degrees today. tomorrow they are predicting hail, Wednesday they are calling for snow and Friday the low is predicted to me 9, YES single digit 9!! CrAZy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope they are not popping out only to get frozen?!? We've not put our heat on once.....and really, our a/c has run more days than not this year. global warming??? I think yes. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have some iris that are coming up but haven't bloomed. It's warm and humid here in Texas, so they might bloom soon if the weather doesn't turn back to winter. HA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know, Anke...it's crazy, isn't it? Seeing your picture reminded me that I took some pics week before last of my daffodils coming up out on the bank. I noticed last week that the ones beside the house are up as well. Only difference mine don't have the buds on them yet. And, I hope they don't for a while because February is usually our hardest month in regards to snow and cold temperatures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The world is crazy! I guess you will have something to cut and display in the house during the winter days :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The weather is crazy here too! :) xx

    ReplyDelete