Success is not final, failure is not fatal - it is the courage to continue that counts.
- Sir Winston Churchill

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Trail of Tears 2012

It's that time of the year again... Every September (the third Saturday to be exact) is the annual Trail of Tears motorcycle ride. This year was the fourth time that Greg and I participated, and as in the years past it was a great way to spend the day together. The weather was perfect, the ride fun and I couldn't have asked for a better "date". :-)
Heute war es mal wieder soweit... Jedes Jahr im September (der dritte Samstag um genau zu sein) findet die Trail of Tears Motorrad Rally statt. Dieses Jahr sind Greg und ich zum vierten Mal mitgefahren, und auch wie in den vergangenen Jahren hat es grossen Spass gemacht. Das Wetter war perfekt, die Fahrt selbst spitze und mein "date" einmalig. :-)
















9 comments:

  1. Was für Maschinen und was für ein Wetter!
    Bei uns ist schon wieder der kühle Herbst eingezogen !
    Schönen Sonntag noch !
    Tschüss
    Doris

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks as if you had a wonderful day, Anke. So glad that you and Greg had opportunity to have this day together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun and its always nice to have some time alone huh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. who is that guy with you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's been hanging out here for a while now and then he asked me if I wanted to go for a bike ride. Hadn't been out in a while so I figured why not. ;-)

      Delete
  5. Well, I think you both lucked out and had the perfect 'date'!!! Lovely photos....mama you are looking super hot!!!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Suz, you're making me blush... ;-)

      Delete
  6. That looks like a great way to spend a day!! I haven't been on a bike in years and I must admit I miss it sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great ride that looks like! What a great photo of you and your hubby!

    ReplyDelete