Success is not final, failure is not fatal - it is the courage to continue that counts.
- Sir Winston Churchill

Friday, May 11, 2012

Food Friday

Just a few pictures of what's been happening in the kitchen lately:
Chicken salad for Bunco tonight.
Nur ein paar Bilder was in letzter Zeit in der Kuecher zubereitet wurde:
Gefluegelsalat fuer Bunco heute Abend.
Tortellini salad for a birthday luncheon at work.
Tortellini Salat fuer ein Geburtstagsessen auf der Arbeit.
Oatmeal Raisin Walnut Cookies for teacher appreciation.
Haferflocken Rosinen Walnuss Plaetzchen fuer die Lehrer.
For Nadia's birthday I made this Nutella cake,
Fuer Nadia's Geburtstag hatte ich diesen Nutellakuchen
 and this S'mores cheesecake. This one was a lot of work but so very worth it!
und diesen "S'mores Kaesekuchen. Dieser hat viel Arbeit gemacht, aber er war es total wert!

8 comments:

  1. I'm off of work today with no kids. It's a miracle!!!
    And thank God too because your post has me starving for food. I just yelled up the stairs(I'm in the dungeon) to Fred to tell him that we're going to the diner for Brunch. Thanks for the encouragement!
    m.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmh lecker, ich nehme schon von anschauen zu !
    tscküss
    doris

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW....you've been a busy bee in the kitchen!
    Do you put mandarin orange slices in your chicken salad? Or is that pineapple???? Whatever it is, it looks fabulous.
    Nutella cake? Lindsay would love that!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Suz, there are mandarin oranges, pineapple, mushrooms and white asparagus in the chicken salad. It's a really quick and easy recipe if you want to try it...

      Delete
  4. Lady, I wish I were your neighbor for so many reasons.. one being your food! It all looks sooooo delicious!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd always share with you Leslie... ;-) Of course I would have to bring it to your house so I could watch and learn when you are in your kitchen.

      Delete
    2. You could teach me so many things also:) We would have to do crafts and cooking at your house and herbal and bee things at mine:) xx

      Delete
  5. I'm especially liking that photo of the tortellini salad, I see one of those in my near future!

    ReplyDelete