Success is not final, failure is not fatal - it is the courage to continue that counts.
- Sir Winston Churchill

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Yarn along

I'm participating in Ginny's yarn along again. It is so interesting to see what everybody else is reading and knitting...
Since Voyager has 1059 (!) pages, I'm still reading the same book as last week. I'm "only" on page 369, so I'll probably still be reading the same book next week...
At least I'm knitting something different. Started this "Pimpelliese" (Is it called the same in English? If not, it's a triangular scarf.) yesterday and I really like it so far.
Ich mache auch diese Woche wieder bei Ginny's yarn along mit. Es ist einfach interessant zu sehen was andere so stricken und lesen.
Nachdem Voyager 1059 (!) Seiten hat, hat sich an meinem Lesematerial nicht viel geaendert. Da ich "erst" auf Seite 369 bin, wird sich wohl auch bis naechste Woche nicht viel daran aendern...
Zumindest stricke ich nicht mehr an den selben Socken. Gestern habe ich diese Pimpelliese angefangen und soweit gefaellt es mir ganz gut.

8 comments:

  1. That looks like a fun pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, I love the color on that one! Beautiful fall colors.
    Tschuss,
    Ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anke :)Thanks so much for stopping by my blog :) Your pimpelliese sounds very interesting. Can't wait to see how it looks next week and the color is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is going to be gorgeous!! And wow on the book, you are ambitous :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sehr schoen! Ich habe heute ein Fehler gemacht in meinem "cardigan". Ich habe fotos auf meinem blog. Ich weiss nicht ob ich es flicken soll, oder nicht? Was meinst du?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love Diana Gabaldon! That's crazy though about that page count, no?

    I also love how you switch from English to German, because (a) it's a beautiful language, and (b) my brain really gets fired up just trying to read German out loud. If you could hear me stumbling through it, you'd probably slap me and tell me to stop. What can I say, I only took French and Spanish.

    ReplyDelete