Success is not final, failure is not fatal - it is the courage to continue that counts.
- Sir Winston Churchill

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The last pair...

Nadia's "German" socks are done! Now we each have a pair to keep us warm and cozy. There is still some yarn leftover, so I'll have to see what I can knit out of that...
Nadia's "deutsche" Socken sind fertig! Jetzt haben wir alle ein Paar das unsere Fuesse im Winter schoen warm haelt. Ich habe noch einen Teil Wolle uebrig, muss mal sehen was ich daraus stricken kann...

6 comments:

  1. All of them look great. Hand knitted socks are so much better than bought ones, and look at what fun colors you can use!
    Take Care,
    Ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable. You are so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallo Anke
    Während du bei mir gelesen hast bin ich gerade bei Dir gewessen. Da sieht man mal wie klein die Welt dank Internet doch ist.
    Samstag war escht sche...! Ich habe ja mit jemanden eine Patchgruppe gegründet, , 4 mal war jetzt eine Neue da und die kann mich nicht leiden, jetzt ist es am Samstag so ausgeartet das ich mich richtig gemoppt fühle. von 6 Leuten haben nur 2 mit mir gesprochen. die Gruppe hat sich für mich hiermit erledigt. Wird sich schon was neues finden.
    Alles liebe in die Staaten! Tschüss
    Doris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every kid should have a pair of those :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I lived near you so you could help me learn to knit. Something I have just never learned and no one around me did when I was growing up. Although, I wonder if I could even do it with the kitties on the couch with me.... lol

    ReplyDelete