I was given a virtual Hershey's Easter Basket by Dianna, and now I'm supposed to pass it on to other bloggers.
You can pass this on to as many people as you like, I chose the following:
Bev at Bee Haven Acres
Leslie at Comfrey Cottages
Keetha at The Eclectic Company
Doris at Crocheting in Georgia
HERSHEY’S BETTER BASKET BLOG HOP RULES
* Copy and paste these rules to your blog post.
* Create a blog post giving a virtual Easter Basket to another blogger – you can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want.
* Link back to person who gave you an Easter Basket.
* Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them a Basket.
* Leave your link at BetterBasket.info/BlogHop comment section. You can also find the official rules of this #betterbasket blog hop, and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s there.
* Hershey’s is donating $10 per each blog participating to the Better Basket Blog Hop to Children’s Miracle Network (up to total of $5,000 by blog posts written by April 4th, 2010).
* Please note that only one blog post by each blog url will count towards the donation.
Thanks Dianna for letting me help with this!