Success is not final, failure is not fatal - it is the courage to continue that counts.
- Sir Winston Churchill

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Eye candy

Pine needles are dropping and there are piles of leaves everywhere. And then there's this, one morning glory still covered in blooms. All the others are long gone, yet this one is hanging on giving us one last show.
Ueberall liegen Tannennadeln, die Blaetter fallen haufenweise von den Baeumen... Und dann ist hier diese Ranke die um unsere Klima herumwaechst. Alle anderen haben schon laengst aufgegeben, diese liefert aber noch einmal eine wunderschoene Show.

3 comments:

  1. Alas, our poor morning glories are dried up and dead.....their memory is all that remains!! Have a wonderful weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when things hang on like that! I had a coneflower bloom out of no where the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anke...you need to send me an email (see my blog for how) so that I have your email address. I will give you some info on chickens...etc. To answer your question. I have 80+ chickens and 20 guineas. Yea, I know, I cannot believe it either. We have 5 different chicken houses. I can give you good info on that, too!!!! Email me.

    Bev

    ReplyDelete