Success is not final, failure is not fatal - it is the courage to continue that counts.
- Sir Winston Churchill

Monday, August 31, 2009

Last weekend...

Hannah learned to crochet,
Hannah hat das Haekeln gelernt,we discovered blooms on our elephant ears,
haben wir Blueten an unserem "Elefantenohr" entdeckt,

I was able to finish Nadia's socks,
konnte ich Nadia's Socken fertig stricken,
and was able to get started on baby socks for my friends baby shower gift.
und Babysocken fuer eine schwangere Freundin anfangen.

3 comments:

  1. beautiful socks anke! and congratulatins hannah! the elephant ear blooms are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I wish I had the patience for knitting or crocheting! The socks are beautiful and look so cozy! The daughter is quite lovely, herself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so need to learn how to knit or crochet...I LOVE those socks! Kim

    ReplyDelete