Success is not final, failure is not fatal - it is the courage to continue that counts.
- Sir Winston Churchill

Friday, August 21, 2009

Baby it's cold outside...

Well not really, but fall and cold nights are on the way. Which means it's time to knit some socks... I finished these for Hannah two days ago, they fit and she likes them.
Ist nicht wirklich kalt, aber Herbst und kalte Naechte stehen vor der Tuere. D.h. es ist an der Zeit wieder Socken zu stricken. Diese habe ich vor 2 Tagen fuer Hannah fertig gestrickt, sie passen und gefallen ihr.
I started these socks for Nadia last night. I'm trying a new pattern for her, hope it turns out...
Diese Socken habe ich gestern fuer Nadia angefangen. Probiere mal wieder ein neues Muster aus, hoffe es wird was...
Don't know who the lucky recipient will be of the next socks I'll make, but as you can see I have lots and lots of yarn left. Thanks to my mom and sister who brought over a whole bunch from Germany. :-)
Ich weiss noch nicht wer danach Socken gestrickt bekommt, aber wie man sehen kann, habe ich noch 'ne Menge Sockenwolle uebrig. Danke Mama und Ines, dass ihr sie mir mitgebracht habt!

1 comment:

  1. Those are just awesome! I need to learn how to do this, great job! Kim

    ReplyDelete